As we are a highly respected Garage Door company based in London, we specialise in the supply and installation of a range of high-quality garage door styles, including sectional, side sliding, side hinged and roller garage doors, all equipped with the latest features. Not all garage door suppliers are equal and with J.K Security Doors you can choose from a large selection of products carefully selected by industry specialists. When it comes to choosing a garage door supplier, it’s time to contact J.K Security Doors for expert help and advice regarding all aspects of high security garage doors and their installation.
Take a look at Ryterna’s fantastic selection of premium garage doors.
R40 SECTIONAL GARAGE DOORS
R40 sectional garage doors have been designed in such a manner that they are easy to install. R40 Sectional garage doors are ideally suited both for new-build houses, and for replacing an existing garage door. The R40 sectional garage doors (sometimes called an up and over garage door) feature a track system that comes fully pre-assembled with tension springs, cables and all accessories.
- Tension spring assembly - Side-mounted, or under–track mounted springs are factory pre-installed for easy installation and safe operation. The four spring system ensures that even in the event of one spring failing, the door won’t fall.
- A safe and highly reliable track system - All Cable pulleys are covered to protect from injury.
- Rubber weather seals ensure the door is properly closed, from the bottom to the top. They also help to protect fingers.
- The bottom seal works as a minor shock-absorber and eliminates minor floor imperfections for snug closure.
- Finger protection - Anti-pinch panels prevent injury when operating the door.
- A convenient internal handle is located at the bottom corner, so the door can be operated even in the event of a power failure.
- Many R40 Sectional doors are electrically operated, and for those that feature manual operation, we supply lock and handle kits.
- R40 Sectional doors can be supplied with additional upgrades such as a ventilation grill, pet flaps, or an integrated Mailbox.
TL SECTIONAL GARAGE DOORS
The TL track system with torsion springs provides the perfect counterbalance for sectional doors, whatever their dimensions.
- Torsion spring - Each door is fitted with a breaking protection mechanism for each spring in the system.
- Safe and reliable track system - The industrial-grade track is designed for reliable and secure operation.
- Rubber weather seals ensure the door is properly closed from bottom to top. Seals also serve as protection for fingers.
- The bottom seal works as a minor shock-absorber, eliminating subtle floor unevenness and providing snug closure.
- Finger protection - Anti-pinching panels prevent injury when operating the door.
- A convenient internal handle is located at the bottom corner, meaning it can be operated in the event of power failure.
- Many TL sectional garage doors are electrically operated, and for those that feature manual operation, we supply lock and handle kits.
- TL sectional garage doors can be supplied with additional upgrades such as a ventilation grill, pet flaps, or an integrated Mailbox.
SIDE SLIDING SECTIONAL GARAGE DOORS
Side-Sliding garage doors are designed to look sleek and elegant. They are very convenient to use and last for many years.
- Featuring corrosion-resistant, low maintenance aluminium hardware, with top quality carriages and a no-spring system that provides quiet, trouble-free operation.
- 40 mm PU panels and brush seals along the perimeter provide high thermal insulation.
- Optional electric operator for additional convenience.
- Optional premium locking mechanism for manually operated sliding doors.
- Brush seals along all perimeters.